What's the best advice for a first-time real estate investor?
Be very careful with the LOCATION of the property they buy, as Location and property
Layout can never be changed, the rest can!
You have to keep in mind that investing in real estate is a big step that in addition to financial readiness, you also have to have ready mental conditions, I suggest you consider these 5 important points.
1. Pinpoint the Exact Reason Why You’re Investing
2. Estimate the Kind of Return You Can Look Forward To
3. Get Your Finances in Order
4. Figure Out How Much Property You Can Afford
5. Hire Some Professional Help
Keep in mind you are dipping your feet in the water and start off slow with maybe a condo. Whatever figure you calculate replacement and repairs will cost, add 20% extra for
unexpected costs. Find a good reliable Realtor, they will offer a mountain of guidance and