ASK MIKE MONDAYS - Michael, how can I negotiate with the lender on a PCA report? (Property Condition Assessment)

When you purchase an apartment building, your lender typically requires a PCA. (Property Condition Assessment). The PCA is the eyes and ears for the lender. Yes, the appraisal verifies the value, but the PCA identifies health and safety issues on the property. Can someone get hurt on your property because of the existing deferred maintenance. It also determines the amount replacement reserves that the lender will need to collect with your monthly payment. Michael, discusses items that you need to know within the PCA report.

You can contact us to get more choices