Business PhilosophyKnowledge and experience are primary attributes one should seek when searching for a real estate agent. Nancy provides both in abundance. Having listed and sold multiple millions of dollars in real estate in Morris, Hunterdon, and Somerset counties for the past 25 years, she has been involved in the sale of homes which range from the charming log cabin to townhouses, vacant land, historic properties and estates, first time home buyers and multi-million dollar estate properties. This quantity and diversity of transactions has given her a broad knowledge base of property values, neighborhood attributes and amenities, zoning, LOI, and environmental issues, as well as historic home renovation and preservation. She is an expert in home staging and can help you ready your house for the market. Nancy feels she is most successful when creating a relationship with a client that continues after the first sale. She prides herself on her repeat business and provides her clients with an added value sale. Nancy employs a full-time assistant so that all of her clients' needs are met at all times.
Education and Training
- Code of Ethics and Agency Certification
Areas of Expertise
- Historic, Multi-million Dollar Estate Properties, Resale, New Homes, Townhouses, Farm Land, Vacant Land and Rentals
- Referrals: Statewide, National & International
- Buyer & Seller Representation
- Morris, Hunterdon & Somerset Counties
- Member of the Morris & Essex Kennel Club
- Member of the Somerset Hills Kennel Club
- Long Valley Resident for 16 years.
- Mendham Resident for the past 20 years.
- More than 25 years experience in real estate.
- Owned the #1 Brittany in the US in the 1980's.
- Specialist in Interior Design.
- Own a historic home listed on the National Registry.
Communities I Serve
- Luxury Properties
- Historic Properties
- Relocation Specialist
- New Home Buyers
- First Time Home Buyers
- Executive Buyers