NO - I was not named for Marvel Comics.
I am serious about my job. I believe strongly in being genuine with people. I am always available, knowledgeable about our desert, the real estate market and most importantly giving my customers the best in representation in all aspects of the transaction. Making life better for people has always been a way of life for me, that is going good business. I want you to say "marvel-ous results."
Why I Got Into Real Estate Eleven Years Ago -
- What better place to promote and sell homes
- To put my former healthcare professional skills to work - Service, Service, Service
- Because of difficult relocations personally, my goal is to make the experience easier for my customers / clients
Why I Love My Full Time Job -
- Understanding my customer needs
- Listening to their desires, motivations and limitations
- Keeping abreast of the happenings in the various desert cities
- Educating my clients in the process
- Continually learning keeps me motivated and energized
- I love researching, knowing the inventory, giving guidance, support and mastering detail
- Looking at properties; knowing the inventory
I concentrate all my efforts on helping to improve things for people. Knowing I've made someone's life better is very satisfying and rewarding.
House hunting, or selling CAN be a smooth journey on the road to home.
Call me, email, text me for that journey!