It’s been said that no matter what I’m doing, I have a great time doing it. So true! I’m all about family, fun and work. I'm very fortunate to be doing what I love. With that being said, I’m totally focused on supporting your goals and presenting professionalism when needed. At times, buying or selling a home can become stressful. With open communication these moments can be put to rest. Since 2005, I’ve been honored to be part of the process of assisting buyers and sellers realize their dream. With persistence anything is possible, you just have to believe. Thank you for taking the time to view my page. I look forward to working with you.
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
*Trusted resource for answers about the process*Innovative marketing strategies*Expertise about neighborhood features*Ability to target home searches*Strong negotiation skills*Support through the closing and beyond*Specialized in First Time Home Buyers. From the beginning to the end, I'll guide the way.*Experienced in New Home Construction
*Servicing the Counties of Jefferson, St Louis, St. Francois, and St. Genevieve.
I am a professional real estate agent with connections around the country with the top brokers and agents in the #1 broker network. If you, a friend, a family member, or a coworker have real estate needs anywhere in the United States, please contact me so I can introduce you to the best agent in your area of need.
- Member in SGAR
- Member of the St Louis Association of Realtors
- Member of the Missouri Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the #1 Real Estate Team in St. Louis Area, Coldwell Banker Gundaker
- Member of the St. Louis Regional Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Licensed Since 2005
Professional Education and Designations
- President Club 2019, 2017, 2015
- Diamond Club 2018, 2016 ,2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
- Sterling Club 2011, 2009, 2008
- Bonus Level 2007
- Extensive Continuing Education on the latest Marketing Trends, License Law and Digital Technology.
- MREC Approved Continuing Education
- 15 Years Experience in the Radio Broadcasting Industry
- College Degree in Marketing and Broadcast Production and Announcing.
- Associates Degree in Business
Personal'POSITIVE ATTITUDE WITH A HIGH LEVEL OF ENERGY' Happily married with two grown children. I reside in Festus. My hobbies include music and writing. Active Supporter of the RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE Charity. Contributor of the American Kidney Foundation, American Heart Association, and the American Diabetes Association and more.