Home is where our lives are centered and key to our well-being. For most of us, buying or selling a home is one of the most significant decisions in life and a defining lifestyle choice. My goal is to make your move successful by guiding you through the complexities of the real estate market so you make decisions with confidence and a competitive edge. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, seller, relocating, looking for a luxury home, vacation home, downsizing or investing, I’m committed to offering a personalized real estate experience to help you attain your goals. I believe you’ll find me to be knowledgeable, enthusiastic, easy to work with and a strong advocate and negotiator.
Real estate is my third, and best career! I bring to my clients eight years experience founded on skills mastered from an extensive background in IT and telecommunications sales, marketing and public relations at global Fortune 500 companies including Apple Computer and British Telecom, fused with a lifelong passion for home building and renovation, interior design, and everything homes-related. My business includes all aspects of residential real estate including new construction, military and corporate relocation, and home staging.
I earned a B.A., Cum Laude, from Douglass College, M.A. with General Honors from Smith College and a Certificate in Public Relations from the University of Virginia.
Outside of real estate, you're likely to find me walking with my dog, with friends or family, cooking or involved in home projects or exploring the Charlotte area and beyond.
- A., Douglass College; M.A.,Smith College; Certificate in Public Relations, UVA
- National Association of REALTORS®, NCREALTORS®, Canopy REALTORS® Association
A few fun facts:
- Food I can’t live without: Salad, ice cream and coffee!
- What I love about my work: Making a positive difference in lives; helping people LOVE WHERE THEY LIVE!
- What I wish I could do more of: Travel. I spent a year in college studying in France and worked for a British company. I love experiencing different cultures but love coming home too!
- Confession: I’m a wannabe be interior designer and photographer.