Top concern for my Buyer clients is always resale. So much needs to be considered when making this investment. My years of experience will help make this decision an easier one. You will see my that I am sincere and working in your best interest. For my Selling clients, I offer a skill in staging that is current. Photos of your home online are absolutely key to it's internet exposure.
Staging a home will improve time and money factors of transaction.
Your home is now a business transaction. We must do all we can to compete in this difficult Buyer's market. Hard decisions and hard work will result. No shortcuts!
Pricing strategy and marketing will have a direct effect on that number! Look at your competition. You must be the best to capture the elusive Buyer.
Education and Training
- Licensed in CT and RI
- Certified Buyers Representative
- Staging Expert
- Katharine Gibbs Graduate Advanced Course
Areas of ExpertiseNew construction sales background. Able to read blueprints and septic designs.Staging Expert with proven results and references. Community InvolvementSupporter of Connecticut's Department of Children and FamiliesPersonal Background
Joie de vivre! My glass is half full. Originally from Rhode Island and currently residing in Connecticut. Big love for the outdoors, the coast, and hiking. Also enjoy thrift stores, libraries, and walking for exercise. Huge interest in homes. I never tire of viewing them and ideas on how they can be staged immediately kick in.
Real Estate and staging are a passion of mine.Gallup Study showed my top strengths to be:
- EMPATHY sense feelings of others
- ADAPTABILITY when problems arise...revise
- INTELLECTION genuine interest in what others have to say
- BELIEF core values
- INPUT information gathering and search
ON MY BOOKSHELF: A NEW EARTH by Eckhart Tolle Podcasts: Super Soul Sunday, Missing Maura Murray, Crime Genre
Communities I Serve: Mystic, Stonington, Groton, Ledyard, North Stonington, Westerly, Charlestown, Hope Valley, and more RINational Media - Fun Facts
- Watch local episode of HGTV's HOUSE HUNTERS filmed in Noank, CT. Filmed in 2008 but no longer available online.
- Carolyn was a contestant on Wheel of Fortune in 2005 and made it to the Bonus Round. Ask how things turned out.