I have been a real estate professional for over 20 years providing professional guidance to sellers, builders and buyers. Specializing in not only marketing and selling resale properties but also new construction homes. Strategically working with sellers to achieve a fast sale at the best possible market price with the least amount of hassle. Assisting buyers with their purchase of a home within their specified financial budget is of primary importance. Currently I maintain a NJ Real Estate License and a Florida Real Estate Broker’s license. Recently earning a "Smart Home" certification in New Jersey.
Previous Real Estate Background:
· Licensed Salesperson in Colorado where I earned a Graduate of Realtor's Institute (GRI) designation
· Studied with the American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers
· Licensed Salesperson in the state of Florida, specializing in General Real Estate
· Member of the local board of Real Estate, Member of the National Association of Realtors®, Chairman of the Orientation Committee
· Assisted Broker of Record with FHA residential appraisals
· Obtained a Broker's License
· Worked 15 years for a Planned Unit Development comprising of over 40 different neighborhoods including 1 bedroom condos to custom built single family homes, Specializing in sales of homes to be constructed and newly constructed homes
· Worked with builders to design new floor plans for the various neighborhoods, assisted buyers with their interior selections of flooring, cabinets, etc.
Office Manager for a preschool in Bernardsville
· Oversees the office management of the school including creation of a monthly newsletter for parents and staff, forms, pamphlets, and marketing materials
· Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher
· Assists teachers with computer enhanced projects
· Professional photographer
· Member of the Professional Photographers of America
· Proficient in Photoshop creating marketing materials, advertisements, posters, flyers, etc.