I am dedicated to adding value to each exchange and relationship. This drive combined with my market knowledge and work ethic make me a natural resource for all your real estate needs. I offer a great deal of transactional experience having worked for a global training company whose core curriculum, based in the Harvard Negotiation Mediation Project, teaches professionals in the corporate world how to negotiate, resolve conflicts, and persuade. All qualities needed to successfully navigate the real estate world. My focus on relationships combined with my local connections and expert communication skills will serve you well.
Whether you're thinking about buying or selling or know someone who is, please contact me. A free market analysis and/or buying strategy is just one quick phone call away: 781-738-2980.
- Past Board Member of LEF (Lexington Educational Foundation)
- Served as an Elected Town Meeting Member for 3 consecutive terms, total of 9 years
- Served on Town Meeting Members Association Executive Committee
- Past Board Member of SLCA (South Lexington Civic Association)
- Past Board Member of Lexington Preschool PTA – now LEXfun
- Volunteered extensively at Temple Isaiah
- Past Strategy Team Member of Stand for Children, Lexington Chapter
- Worked on numerous local and state campaigns including School Committee members, Selectmen, State Senator’s along with the Governor’s campaign.
- Two children in the Lexington Public Schools
- One child who attended The Carroll School in Lincoln and currently goes to The Forman School in Litchfield CT
- Greater Boston Association of Realtors
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Multiple Listing Property Service State Wide
Personal BackgroundOriginally from Westchester, New York, Reid has lived in Loveland, Aurora and Denver, Colorado; South Beach and Ft Lauderdale, Florida; and Boston and Jamaica Plain prior to moving to Lexington where she has resided for over 15 years with her three children and one very cute dog!