As a licensed New Jersey Realtor and having lived in three counties (Middlesex, Essex and Morris), I can assist your real estate needs. It doesn't matter whether you're in the market to purchase a home, need to sell a property, prefer to rent, interested in Real Estate investing, a need to downsize or upsize or to relocate, I can help. If you see a property on the internet, a sign for an open house, any advertising in a home magazine or newspaper or a For Sale By Owner sign, don't hesitate to call me. These are some of the many advantages for homebuyers and home sellers to work with a Professional Real Estate agent: • We can assist you with pre-qualification and pre-approval for a mortgage • We can provide immediate access to all new listings that meet your preference and criteria • We can preview new listings, For Sale By Owners and New Construction properties • We can negotiate any offers for any property of interest. • We will prepare a Comparative Market Analysis before marketing your existing home • We will provide a comprehensive marketing plan to ensure viewings from a qualified buyer pool. If your Real Estate needs necessitate any of the above, contact me immediately. I look forward to a pleasant business relationship.
"Helping first time home buyers, sellers and distressed sellers with new beginnings"
Education and TrainingCertificate in Digital Marketing - NYU Continuing Education Bachelor of Arts, Business Management & Marketing, Marymount Manhattan College, NYC Previous Executive Experience in Entertainment Recording Industry in Sales & MarketingAwards And Designations
- SFR Designation - Short Sales/Foreclosure Resource
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Sales Award 2013 - 2016
- Five Star NJ Real Estate Agent - 2014 - 2017
- ABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Member of Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- Member of North Central Jersey Association of Realtors,
- Member of New Jersey Association of Realtors, & National Association of Realtors
- Home Retention Consultant
- NFMC Certified Foreclosure Mitigation Counselor
- e-Pro Internet Real Estate Marker
- CDPE Certified Distrssed Property Expert
Areas of Expertise
- Residential Listing & Online Marketing Specialist
- Distressed Seller/Short Sale/Foreclosure Specialist
- Real Estate Investment Properties
- Buyer’s Agent, Re-sale & Rental,
- Luxury Home Specialist
- Specialize in educating 1st Time Homebuyers
- Relocating residents that desire to move to Northern New Jersey
- Board of Director - Future Executives - New York City - Non-proft youth organization
- Member of the Urban League - Morris County
I relocated to New York City for a college education but after living in New York City, I decided to "cross the water" and relocate to Middlesex County in New Jersey. I then decided to take a plunge into home ownership by purchasing my first home in Essex County. In terms of career moves, after completing a stint in the Fashion Industry, I pursued a sales and marketing career into a second passion of mine which was the entertainment industry. While working in the music entertainment, I began my career working in Real Estate as a part-time investor and rehabber.
Communities I Serve
My ambition is to service clients that desire to live, relocate or need to sell their homes in Northern New Jersey. My focus areas include West Orange, South Orange, Maplewood, Montclair, Bloomfield, Newark, East Orange, Orange, Livingston, Roseland, Florham Park, Whippany, East Hanover, Parsippany, Morris Plains, Morristown, Springfield, Summit, Union and Hillside.
New Jersey , Townships in Essex, Union & Morris County