Hello and thanks for visiting my page! Just as every real estate transaction is different, so is every real estate agent. You need to make sure that you're finding someone who is a good match for your needs, so read on to find out why I'm the agent who can get your home sold and help you to find your next one.I'll Help You to Get Your Home Sold
- Effective communication, tireless work ethic, years of experience and attention to detail. Most real estate agents will talk to you about how they provide those advantages, and I will too, but let me tell you about the other services I provide that other agents don't so that we get your home sold quickly and for the best possible price.
- What's the clich? A picture is worth a thousand words. I make sure to use professional photography for my listings not just someone taking pictures with a phone and then I enhance those pictures online by providing descriptive captions. I leave nothing to the imagination and will make sure buyers have the best possible "picture" of your home!
- I don't think you can ever overestimate the importance of accuracy when describing a home and listing its features. If you leave something out, you're not giving a complete picture; if you get something wrong, you could be asking for trouble later when having to explain it to buyers. That's why I use my own "Triple Check" accuracy system to make sure that buyers not only get the best description of your home but also a correct one.
- With nearly 20 years' experience, there's not much I haven't seen in real estate transactions. I put that history to your benefit when we encounter challenges, obstacles or opportunities. And if we indeed come across something that I haven't encountered before, I have access to a wealth of resources including my office manager, in-house legal counsel and other experienced support staff who can advise me.
- If knowledge is power, then access to relevant, up-to-the-minute market data is my Super Power! I'll scan all the available information about market trends, recent sales and pricing trends to make sure we position your home for a successful sale.
Let's Find Your New Home Together
- Choosing the right home is one of the most important decisions you can make, so let's be sure we know what you want. I'm going to listen closely and patiently to your wants and needs, and then I'll make sure we can capitalize when that perfect new listing comes on the market.
- We'll make educated decisions together, based on real-time data, to ensure that you're making a competitive offer that's in your comfort zone.
- It's important that you know I'm a full-time, dedicated real estate agent. For many agents, helping customers with buying and selling a home is a part-time activity, maybe a way to make extra money on the side, or a hobby because they have an interest in home designs. That's not me. This is my career, my job, my livelihood so you always get my personal best.
- As I mentioned before, I've seen a lot in my nearly 20 years and I've learned how to help buyers make their offers confidently. Don't underestimate that because a confident offer shows that you're a serious buyer, and that can be the difference between you getting a new home or missing out. I can even offer you suggestions to make your offer stand out from the rest such as making sure you have a solid mortgage pre-approval, leveraging my relationships with industry colleagues and many more. In fact, if you'd like my complete list of buyer tips just contact me and I'll share the secrets with you!