Awards And Designations
Since 2003 I have been rated high receiving a Certificate of Achievement each and every year.
I have been trained to meet the client's rigorous goals in service and sales conversion.
I have received Coldwell Banker's International Sterling Society Award for Sales achievement.
Areas of Expertise
- CBRB Cares which supports many charitable organizations
- Community Serving feeding the hungry
Communities I Serve
- South Shore
Full time Sales Associate with over 30 years of experience
- Received a Brokers license 1985
- Owner and Operator of RE/MAX 1992-1996
- Owner and Operator of Elmwood Associates 1996-2003
- Joined Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage 2003-present
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Member of Plymouth and South Shore Board of Realtors
- Member of MLS
I have chosen to specialize in working with our Military men and women Through the Military Rewards Program you can receive cash back when you buy or sell a home.
Working with our Military men and women is near and dear to my heart. I have a son who served several tours of duty in the Gulf War and I have a deep understanding of what the soldier's and their families have experienced. I want to help these soldiers with their purchase through the VA no money down loans. I have a great deal of experience doing these loans which is very helpful to the Military buyer during this process. You need an agent who is well versed in the in's and out's of the VA loan and is aware of everything that is needed for a smooth transaction well before it is asked for.
I believe our Military deserve the best care and attention they can receive during this time of purchasing a home since it is such a stressful process. With the right agent helping you who is certified in working with the Military you will find that home buying will be a welcoming experience.