ASK MIKE MONDAYS - Michael, what documents do I need to get from the SELLER before I can submit an LOI? What is needed upfront?

Obviously a T12 and rent roll will be needed to make a legitimate offer to purchase an apartment property. Also, Michael discusses some of the pitfalls looking for the OFF MARKET deals

You can contact us to get more choices