RCRE - 2020 Year Review
Mike Taravella and Will Coleman look back at 2020 with Jake Stenziano, Gino Barbaro, and Bill Ham of Jake and Gino Multifamily Real Estate Education.
- Don’t have a knee jerk reaction to fear in the market.
- Reserves can be necessary not only for capital improvements but also economic downturns.
- Reach out to your tenants early and establish positive relationships with them when there is uncertainty about collections.
How to know if you are at the top of the market cycle:
- Deals only work with heavy IO periods.
- New and inexperienced investors are entering the market.
- Cap rates are highly compressed.
As cap rates continue to compress, institutional investors are overlooking smaller unit properties in tertiary markets.
Real estate is in many ways the new gold. It is being used as an investment to hedge against rising inflation.
To register to invest with us:
Rand CRE's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randcre
Rand CRE's Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/randcre
Rand CRE's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/randcre