What will be expected from the housing rental market in 2022?
The housing rental market is expected to be more profitable in 2022 than in 2021. Some of the housing market forecasts that can be expected in the new year are as follows:
- Rising rents in the new year will not be unexpected
- There will be more demand for rent
- Landlords will be looking for larger units
- Landlords may increase or sell rent to
- compensate for pandemic damage
- Rising rents and low housing supply may hurt tenants recovering from epidemics