Don't be surprised by the hair color and hairdo changes ...It is still me and I'm still here!
Many changes throughout the years!
BUYING AND SELLING REAL ESTATE
SHOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT!
My goal is to make your real estate experience as stress-free as possible. Share your "wish-list" with me and I will find you the perfect home. If you are thinking of listing your home you can rely on my integrity and knowledge of real estate to successfully market and sell your home at the best price in the shortest amount of time. Check out my Website and view all my testimonials.
YOUR AGENT MATTERS!
"FIRST-TIME HOMEBUYERS and EMPTY NESTERS SPECIALIST"
Experienced ASP®; Certified Home Staging Professional
- Full-time Real Estate Agent servicing: Passaic, Essex, Morris and Bergen Counties
- Value confidentiality, honesty and extremely customer/client-focused
- Experienced and Accredited Home Staging Professional
EDUCATION ADDITIONAL TRAINING
- (ABR®) Accredited Buyer Representative Designation 2012 to present
- (SFR) Short Sales amp; Foreclosure Certification 2012 to present
- Graduate of Montclair State University
- (ASP®) Certified Home Staging Designation
REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE RESUME
COLDWELL BANKER Residential Brokerage Wayne NJ March 2014; present (Sales Associate)
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Silver 2013 (Bronze 2011-2012)
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 2013
- Five Star Professional Award; 7 consecutive years (2011-2018) published in NJ Monthly Magazine-March issue each year
- 2019 BEST IN WOODLAND PARK AWARD
WEICHERT REALTORS Wayne NJ Oct 2009- March 2014 (Sales Associate)
- Most Sales of Weichert Listings -Wayne office 2012
- Weichert Regional Internet Specialist Award Winner 2013- most conversions and closed leads
- Top Agent in Weichert Lead Network Units Sold - 2012
- Top Sales July 2012 -July August 2013
- Weichert Enterprise Regional Award 2013 -(most closed sales using all Weichert services: Title, Insurance. and Mortgage)
- Weichert Regional Title Award 2013
- Top listings March 2012
- Top Producer May 2012, August 2013
- Weichert Ambassador Club 2013
- Weichert Executive Club 2012
- Weichert Directors Club 2011
- Top Producer; Top Sales March 2011
- Weichert Lead Network Regional Award- highest conversions 2010
- Former Professional Dancer and Business Owner of Moretti Art of Dance, Nutley NJ
- US Ballroom Dance Champion and Representative to World Dance Championship in Germany
- Proud Resident of Passaic County- Woodland Park
- Member of the NCJAR -North Central Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member of the Garden State and the NJ Multiple Listing Services
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the NJ Association of Realtors
- Michele is also a certified Home Stager and has earned her ASP® Designation from the Staged Homes University for Home Staging. She is also a member of the IAHSP® (International Association of Home Staging Professionals)
We are writing to share a recent business experience that we had with one of your sales associates, Michele Moretti-Bender. My mother, June Nelson, and I began working with Michele in April 2011 to look for a new home for my mother and in May 2011, her current home was put on the market with Michele as the listing agent.
Since this time, Michele has been diligently focused on my mother's needs and helped her to successfully find the right kind of home for her to move into. This process was very difficult for my mother as she has lived in her current home for over 40 years and recently lost her husband (my father) in 2008. This is also the house that I was raised in so it has great sentimental value to the entire family. Michele was always patient with my mother and me, and also empathic and understanding throughout the entire process.
Last month it was determined that it is best for my mother to remain in her current home due to health reasons so her home needed to be taken off the market. When we informed Michele about this, she was truly concerned about my mother's health, first and foremost, which was very meaningful to us. She politely walked us through the steps that were needed to take the home off the market and never for a moment did she lose sight of her business professionalism. I realize that this kind of news may not be in the best interest of a realtor but Michele's responses and follow up could not have been delivered any better.
It is obvious why Michele is a valued part of your team and we wanted to communicate to you the positive relationship that we shared with her. If we ever decide to re-list my mother's home, Michele will be the first one we contact to assist us.
Thank you, June and Jan L. Nelson
STAGING DESIGN BY MICHELE
Owner of Creative Staging Design LLC
Are you trying to sell your home but have not received offers?
Maybe it is time to hire an agent who is also an ASP® Certified Home Stager.
Michele earned her ASP® Designation from the STAGED HOMES University and is also a member of IAHSP@ the International Association of Home Staging Professional.
In today's market, selling a home is not as simple as just cleaning the house, removing some family photos and de-cluttering. Paint colors, fabric patterns, home furnishings, artwork, wallpaper and flooring all comes into play in how a home is viewed online. Home staging has raised the standards of what buyers expect to see when searching online for a new home. Many first-time homebuyers do not want to remodel a home like our parents did when they bought their first home. They prefer a move-in-ready home. The more gender-friendly and generic color pallet the better. But, at the same time, the home has to have a WOW FACTOR!
Today potential buyers are searching online before they even call a Real Estate Agent or go to an open house. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that your listing pictures online make an immediate impression. Staging your home prior to listing it for sale is the best investment you can make. If other homes in your area are staged yours will not stand out online. However, if your home is staged it will be more appealing in comparison to non-staged homes. For less than a price reduction (typically $10,000 to $15,000) the longer the home is on the market without an offer you can stage your home with a limited budget by using what you already have in your home by repurposing them and adding a few key items.
Not all stagers are equal and pricing can vary from extensive staging to as minimal investment of a verbal consultation. It is important to find a well-trained qualified and/or certified home stager who has professional training. By doing so, they can definitely make a difference in preparing your home to sell quickly and for the highest price possible.
Let me tell you how I work!I can do as much or as little as you may want
Buyers only see what they see; not what can be; they do not see the potential you have to show them.
-Barbara Shwartz founder of Staged Homes
A Home Stager is similar to an interior designer but there is one major difference. Their audience! They do not decorate to appeal to your personal taste or lifestyle as the homeowner but to attract the mass majority of potential buyers. Living in a staged home is slightly inconvenient because they highlight the space and architectural features of the home and not your things. They concentrate on showing off the best features of your home (both inside and out) and detract from its shortcomings. Your house is no longer a home but a product for sale. You do not want buyers to be distracted by all your personal stuff. You want them to see the features of the house.
Here is what a Stager can do for you:
- Initial Consultation; review both inside and out and make recommendations.
- Take pictures before and after; explain what you see in a picture; a camera does not lie.
- Provide you with a written list room by room and recommend what you should keep and what you should pack away.
- Discuss cost-effective ways to fix and repair or minimize any shortcomings.
- Develop a Plan of Action; you can do it yourself or discuss having the Stager give you a proposal for hands-on staging.
- Provide you with resources for various service providers and any available discounts.
- Stager can rent furniture and schedule deliveries and all related logistics.
- Use your existing furniture and accessories (money saver) or rent and provide accessories.
- Return for a final fine-tuning visit the day before the pictures are taken if you are listing your home.
- They pull it all together for you in the least amount of time.
Call Michele Today for a Staging Consultation 973-214-7726